Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April 30: Dinner at Al Fresco's and Dessert at Fanny

No, not Fanny Serrano.

Anyway, I did not bring my camera that evening. Too tired. I missed a point and shoot camera, which I did not have. Too tired to remind Mon to bring the camera he brought. Too tired to tell him to bring the camera for me. Or rather, too sleepy.

Therefore, I missed shooting Ho Chi Minh at night. Just visit this site if you want a glimpse of it. Their "city hall" is magnificent at night. But I could not shoot a decent shot at daytime, what more at night?

I enjoyed the food, at least. That's one very important point to consider. The food was great, even if my tummy was not very cooperative that night.

Dinner at Al Fresco's: back rib, platter, pasta. DELICIOUS ribs. Delicious. Yummy. Yummy. Simply delicious. I want it now. Urgh! Delicious.



Dessert at Fanny: blue lagoon (ice cream with cream with wine). Delicious with Fabaileys (choco ice cream with Bailey's, I guess). Yum! Sweet! Ice cream!



Trivia: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ate here, they say. No wonder it was an expensive treat for us.



But worth it, anyway. Yummy! :)

Note: Shots were taken when I was in Can Tho, in the hotel room alone, blogging my time out since while it's raining outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment