Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 1: Shopping in Labor Day

Ben Than Market. Saigon Square. Malls or department stores.

In Ben Than, I bought two scarves and six little hand-painted bamboo toys that look like dragonflies that balance at your fingertips. Ed bought dried kiwi fruits and cashew nuts - the dried kiwi tasted like candy. I prefer the fresh one. Mon, by the way, paid for my purchases - my money was with him. ;)

Saigon Square was like Greenhills - branded clothes and bags at cheaper prices. I just bought a dear camera two days earlier so I was not in the mood for shopping. Even if I needed new clothes. Even if I bought only four sets of clothes for my eight-day trip. That was how kuripot I was that day.

Then we went to another mall or store or whatever you call it, where a Barbie exhibit/booth was in place.



Where I also bought my yellow star in red shirt...



...which I doubt I'd wear here in Vietnam or in UP. :p

Next stop: Saigon Center, where we ate lunch (Paris Deli).

No comments:

Post a Comment