Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 1: Breakfast at Pho 2000

Pho 2000 near or across the Ben Than Market. US President Bill Clinton ate here.

I ordered chicken noodles. Regular. But their regular was a jumbo. I could not finish my food. But it was good. Really. The noodles - just right (al dente? hehe). The chicken - the right cut.

I was able to eat mint leaves. The other kind of leaf they served was a bit weird. It did not taste like a leaf (weird description) and it was a bit "strong" for me. The mint was just fine - enough leafy taste and some minty taste. :)

They love parsley. They serve almost every meal with parsley - as a decoration, as an ingredient, or even as a side dish (I guess). And they love leaves. And they love vegetables.

For my drink: sapodilla shake. Chico as I know it. Tasted like chico. It was chico! Loved it. :)

Next stop: Ben Than Market

No comments:

Post a Comment