Monday, May 4, 2009

April 30: Reunification Day

Vietnam celebrates Reunification Day on April 30. Hence, festivities, activities, and thousands of scooters seen around this street...



Did I say thousands? This is just a tiny glimpse of that throng of crowd...



...who went out of their way to witness an event (which I did not see)...



And there was this person who talked to us. Sorry man, I panicked when you agreed to have your picture taken. Not as good as it should be.



Thank you for that smile. :)

Further we walked and crossed this street...



...saw this crowd and an activity I could not understand...



...at least I got this beautiful shot...



...of Mon in the green green grass of Vietnam.

Then off we went to the "Creperies and Cafes" to eat dessert or snack, whichever you prefer.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment